- With practice the students become very good at basic math and can do fast and accurate calculations.
- Mental abilities are exercised and powerful visualization skills are developed.
- Creative thinking abilities are enhanced through fanciful mathematical logic problem.
- Destroy any fear of math forever and find mathematics fun, easy, enjoyable, and exiting.
- The student’s ability to concentrate becomes very strong and he / she become confident.
What to learn:
- The student begins with refining skills in basic addition, basic subtraction, basic multiplication, basic division, etc.
- The student will learn the art of left to right calculation which is never taught in schools. Hundred of genius methods will be introduced. These includes the following:
- Speed addition: add with mental or without carrying
- Speed subtraction: subtract with mental or without borrowing
- Speed multiplication: multiply big numbers mentally
- Speed squaring: square numbers easily and mentally
- Speed division: divide large numbers in your head
- Computing percentages and easy manipulation of fractions
Developing the ability to manipulate the figures in the head require no special mathematical knowledge. With practice and persistence, anyone can perform amazing mathematical feats.